Tuesday 29 June 2010

archive +5.4

Can I have the parker death and burial book?

I’m eating yours

I’m at Wadham looking at overwhelmingly nice legs

His room stinks

I haven’t been ignoring you on purpose. I speak to you whenever I see you, I let you pass out in my bed, I tell my friends to take you home and I never reply to your texts because they never make sense. I don’t want you to think there is a problem

Sorry for being testy. I’ve just spent five un necessary hours in the hospital waiting for my brother to be transferred

Opinions on the Nazis?

Id rather be an aunt than a Muslim

Id rather be a variation of cunt on predictive text

Cock?

It’s the transition from fast to slow. Like when you go past a lorry on the motorway and you go backwards for a bit, when you're so used to going forwards there is nothing now moving

This is the first message I have sent. It’s hard to use this phone

Her door keeps getting stuck and I have to escape through an Indian ladies flat. I’m dying for a cigarette but cant face the smell of curry any more. Still no reply from him. A bottle of wine just for me

There is a building being ripped down by a bulldozer. It looks like its made of paper

Write some poetry or come to Warwick

You are avoiding my question

Do you know where the stairways to heaven is?

Sorted handsome

Id do anything, for you dear anything.

You can come

Dear god a man just grabbed me and tried to get me into his car

Why the uncertainty?

You seem as disinterested in my messages as you were in my conversation

It was so wonderful seeing you yesterday. I’m happy you’re happy

Id rather be an anti racist than a Muslim

You got what you deserve

That depends on what exactly you quote, cunteyes

Ill tell you everything. Whenever you want

I guess I would open a bird sanctuary for chicks with broken hearts\