Monday 26 July 2010

archive +5.5

I cant see you there it is too depressing

I knew you wouldn’t understand

Your turn

I miss my friends, the sunshine, my job, my truck and my swimming. Everything really. Positive mental thinking hey

Cock. I hate them both. Cocks

Yes please. I’m wearing the worst shoes

I don’t give a hoot. Somewhere between north and south

We are going to kick your arse

How is preparation for Christmas? I bet you just love this season

Are you seeing him?

Sorry. That wasn’t meant for you

Call me ASAP

Come back

It’s a nice walk. Why don’t you try doing it backwards?

I just got your scary text. Are you ok?

I will pay for you all night. Drinks entrance. No pay back

I keep thinking about texting you. Not keep just have thought about texting you a couple of times but can’t think of anything entertaining to say