Monday 26 July 2010

archive +5.7

Don’t ignore me

I don’t mind. I’ve just got in though and hackney is the best area so…old St, Columbia road, Bethnal green?

I’m in the cinema. I got told off last time

Merry Christmas. I’m dressing up as a winged sheep. My glance is tender, my snout is just right, and my wings my dear, my wings sparkle and are purple. I do wish you were arriving tomorrow

Merry Christmas. Sorry I couldn’t make it under the tree, but you can unwrap me some other time

Too many pine needles

I’m about to get on the plane

For bizarre activity we are having a glass of wine in the Fentiman but we'll have to go soon because political discussion at next table between expats will inspire violence

Putney’s a little out of my range

No I’m going to wait and see what unfolds with the dog

A thousand times yes

There was a young man from Kent

Call if you need the inhaler

He put it in double

God I embarrassed myself last night. I trashed a room with no trousers on and pulled a Virgin Mary quite violently against the wall. My mother had to put me to bed