Friday 1 October 2010

archive +6.1

I’m bringing back some industrial strength ex-soviet condoms and a pack of Marlboro lights

Me too

Seriously

That’s fucking disgusting

I’m back in Keble. My room has two desks. One is for you

I’m so sorry. You never know what he is thinking. I’m actually thinking of you all the time. Don’t give up

Apparently frogs taste of chicken. Did you eat any or was it just diet cock and cigarettes?

I thought I saw you but it was the woman from the library, you know the one who isn’t actually a librarian but tries hard to be

Do you want some cake and cigarettes? I must get out of this house

You’re internal please

I despise the fact you never pick up your phone

Bugger

I’m in the bottom the library

Fuck me. Its like the Keble & Child in here

I made that up

Keen

No, it got put down by accident

I’m too lazy to knock on your door

Decadence is the new black