Friday 1 October 2010

archive +6.2

Have you bitten the bullet?

Well maybe they’re right. I wouldn’t stop until I got arrested

Pressure my cellular

Fuck off. It’s well fucking funny to wake me up at 5

Please never doubt yourself. I personally think you’re one in a million

I’m at work feeling sorry for myself. What the hell happened this weekend?

I misbehaved too hard all night, took silly drugs, feel bad about being mean to some girl, on a big come down, no sleep, melancholic. Not my best

Where are you?

Pity

Why do you think?

Steady on, I just though you might like to come over for a glass of wine

Gosh. How dreadful. But otherwise yes. I don’t know what any of that means. Guess you’re on your way back to oxford then

You’re a hard girl to follow, but then you’re doing 90 and writing this shit-got to love you