Wednesday 13 October 2010

archive +6.4

I’m in Banbury next to oxford recording some music. I finish tomorrow evening, what will you be up to?

Take the mad tin

Where have you been, I've finished recording and back now

I know. A slight party, get drunk and wake up the next morning thinking oh well

I had a dream about you last night. I was telling you how beautiful you were but your mouth was stretched from your chin to your eye. Sexy. I wish I knew what it meant.

I think it may have been the darkness

Bring it over here and I will steady the bitch. I was right about the darkness. Here I go, free tickets

I’m not a big fan of meaning and I know you’re not either

Next time you’re up in London you should be with me because I do fun things like enter internet competitions about bands

Yeah well lets both lie in our beds and dream about night time competition

Want to come over tonight?

Oh where the hell are you, not that I particularly miss you, but you just disappeared without a word, without a trace. I hope you’re all right

If you’ve got it, flaunt it