Monday 8 November 2010

archive +6.7

Don’t be scared. I’m looking at you

Come here to my room. I’ve been waiting for you

A prancing deer

Any burns?

Is anyone awake?

Tunnels again. Free flowing prose

Whilst there is some predisposition among pacific islanders, I think the rise in chronic disease is caused largely by economic factors and a dependence on Imported foods. I’m trying to answer that very question myself

I’m flattered, today is my first day of freedom for a year so we’re both celebrating. Sorry for the recent neglect

My room

I left the book in your room and turned your light off. Hope that’s ok. If its not then take it up with the environment police. The planets warming up if you don’t read the newspapers. Shit, no rainforest left

You know me too well

It got a standing ovation, although helpfully pointed out that they were just cheering because I was leaving

Can I borrow the hunter-gatherers?

I’m a bit shit