Monday 8 November 2010

archive +6.8

I didn’t say anything about that by the way, I was just telling them about doom

I’ve just realised I've been wearing the same outfit for a week

Guilt trip, make him paranoid

I cant, just imagine the applause though. Little boys swarming like ants, disgusting

I’ve got hysteria. Bad way to start the week

Tell her you are heart broken. She will love it

Bananas make your head feel better

Text me something funny

Just wolfed a diet coke in the library and had to stifle a burp. Everyone heard anyway.

She wants attention

You need sunglasses in this snow

Just so we’re clear, I’m still expecting a valentines card

You weren’t carried, trust me

You sound prickly, I look forward to seeing your effort

I bet you think this text is about you, don’t you

Its just too awful, the drug chat is through the roof

It’s not that busy. Relax

I cam over to see if you were alright

I have a terrible feeling