Thursday 25 November 2010

archive +6.9

Don’t swear at me I know it’s not ok to ask

So like my friends got really drunk last night and sent you that message.

That was my courting gesture

Valentines pub conversation: ‘why is the honey monster there?’

What in gods name are you talking about

I knew you would leave

I’m speckly

I do birthdays, you do valentines

The can is outside your door. You sounded occupied so I didn’t disturb

I just remembered that violation thing you’re scared of

What an offer

I just came

I’m in trouble. Pick up

I’m on a coach with nothing but time on my hands and I don’t have any pride with you. I will keep calling

Hurts don't it?

Just be comfortable and pleasant, too late probably

Thanks for the coca cola

It’s all ok, honest

I’m going to come and get you when you’re asleep

I honestly didn’t mean that seriously. Don’t change a thing

Don’t you look pensive…

I’m eating with our friend

Blanked

If I were you I would be fucking angry that no one told me about things, that sounds harsh, but I think you aught to be. It would have been mean to have let you carry on thinking all was fine and you deserve honesty. So be honest with them and don’t think you’re a walk over. Maybe I’m missing the point, sorry

Walking around with a fucking lighter trying to find my clothes