Wednesday 20 April 2011

archive +7.9

I ate half a pineapple at lunch

There is one kid who keeps on being asked if they are a boy or a girl

She has a thick moustache with healthy regrowth

Thought as much

It’s better than thinking about nothing. Something everyone else in the world does

Strangest dream

I’m so angry, I just wrote you a five-page message but deleted it. I’m sorry if you’re feeling upset, I wish you were in London. He likes you, it's just complicated. His age, his lifestyle...Personally I believe you deserve more and much better, but I've been in your situation and it’s the hardest thing to forget. Things will change, but I don’t think that’s enough.

I've finished my novel

Stop it.

Sixty four thousand words and twenty pages. God, I’m over the moon.

I get that the whole time; eyes blinking and thinking, sinking and pinking